TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing Casago La Paz as your host. We look forward to your visit, know and enjoy our beautiful city of La Paz B.C.S México. Please very the information above for accuracy. If we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. The following information enclosed is provided to help you prepare for your vacation.
DELIBERATE DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE WITH CASAGO LA PAZ WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE.
We will put a hold on your card for the amount of 300 USD for peak season and 400 USD on holidays as a damage deposit. You may also leave this deposit on cash at the front desk. Deductions will be made for missing kitchen supplies, linen and decoration items as well any damage to the property. Deductions will also be made for lights and A/C units left on and for windows and doors unlocked. Credit Card deposits generate a processing fee of 3%.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
Check in time is at 2:00 pm. Check out time is at 11:00 am. Late check out requires pre-authorization. It will be a charge of $20.00 USD per hour for late check out. After 3:00 pm, an additional night stay will be charge on your credit card.
CASAGO LA PAZ SCHEDULES AND LOCATIONS
Our office hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm everyday, from Monday to Sunday. If you plan to arrive outside our published office hours, please let us know in advance so we can accommodate your needs. Our office is located inside the resort in Building D condo 102.
Manuel Marquez de León airport (LAP) is serviced directly by Aeroméxico, Interjet, Calafia, Viva Aerobus and Volaris. Direct flights from México City, Monterrey and Culiacán. The airport is 3.5 miles away from the malecón area. The cost of the taxis approximately is 40 USD one way.
Paraíso del Mar is located in El Mogote, a small peninsula in front of the sidewalk of the malecon area. It is possible to drive to the property from La Paz through a dirt road, about 45 minutes drive (It is not recommended if the car is not 4x4). For land access is necessary to have the vehicle information, you can send it by email (email@example.com). The best way to access to the resort is on water transportation "Paraíso 1 or 2" are passenger ferries that travel everyday from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm (every half an hour) Thursday, Friday and Saturday the boat runs until 11:00 pm. There will be a shuttle waiting for you to take you to our office. However, ground transportation must be requested by phone to go back to the dock. The boat you have to take it from Marina Cortez in La Paz side. PARKING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON LA PAZ SIDE. Marina Cortez has parking with a cost.
Each rental is designed to sleep a specific number of people. This number is noted on your paid confirmation notice. You will lose your damage deposit and be subject to eviction without the return of your payment if more people are found in your rental.
One Bedroom units are for two persons, Two Bedroom units are for four persons, Three Bedroom units are for six persons. It will be exceptions only if the rental has capacity for more guests. In case the property has a sofa bed in the living room, you may add two children under twelve years old with no extra charge or two adults that will have an extra cost at the check-in time.
If the property has a sofa bed in the living room, you may add 2 children 12 years old or under with no extra charge or for an additional charge of $20.00 (USD) per person per night at check in, you may add 2 persons, 13 years old or older. Please do not allow any additional persons to sleep in your rental condominium than allowed. If more people are found in your rental than you registered or pre-paid, you will lose your damage deposit you will be subject to eviction without return of your rental payment.
A fifty percent (50%) down payment is required for the reservation. On long term reservations, the first month plus one month deposit is required. If your reservation is within ten business days of your arrival date, payment in full is required. We accept VISA,MASTER CARD, transfers or cash. Checks will be accepted only for long term reservations and you will have ten business days to mail if to our office.
NOTE: It is obligatory sign the check-in form and don't forget to bring your ID.
Exchange rates are subject to change. (Dollars to Pesos).
We understand plans change sometime. Unfortunately, due to the nature of our business, we have a strict change and refund policy.
•If you canceled will be a cancellation fee of $100.00 (USD). At that time we will refund your credit card less the 100 USD and will show on your account between five to six business days. Long term reservations deposit is not refundable.
•If cancellation is less than ten days before arrival date, there will be no refunds.
•No refunds for cancelled holiday date reservations.
•Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
AFFILIATE'S CANCELLATION POLICY
If you made the reservations through our affiliates, you will find the cancellation policy posted on the website on which you book it from. We are not taking the responsibility if our affiliates change the cancellation policy.
•Changes to your reservation arrival and departure dates or the type of condominium rented can be made anytime up to 30 days in advance of your scheduled reservation arrival date for a $35.00 rebooking fee for each event. There is a maximum of three changes per reservation permitted. Cancellation policy will be applicable based on the original dates of the reservation.
THE RENTALS WE MANAGE ARE INDIVIDUALLY OWNED
We are proud of the condominiums we represent and we do everything possible to represent the properties condition and available amenities to the general public prior to renting. Each property owner has furnished their rental in a fashion expected to meet the requirements of rental guests. If you stay in a rental that did not meet your requirements, please let us know. Likewise, if you enjoyed your stay and would like to request the same rental in the future, please let us know and we will forward this information to the owner. Unfortunately, there will be no refunds if the condominium does not fulfill your expectations.
The towels in your condominium are for your own use and will not be replaced during your stay. We thank you in advanced for using them appropriately. Cleaning will be done after your check out, the fee is already included on your payment. The unit will have toilet paper, paper towels and laundry soap for the first three days of your stay.
NOTE: Casago La Paz cannot be responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether caused by storms, the electrical company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. Nor can we be held responsible for water shortages, which occur due to the lack of water in the town of La Paz, BCS. We cannot be responsible for weather, acts of nature, and/or other acts of mankind that may impede or otherwise impact your vacation or holiday. Therefore there will be no refunds.
Please contact our reservations office if you have any questions. We are here to help you and we welcome the opportunity. Again thank you for choosing Casago La Paz as your vacation rental property provider.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check in time 4:00 pm Mexico Time Check out time 11:00 am Mexico Time
Thank you for staying at one of our beautiful resorts through Casago La Paz. We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condominium and of Mexico are strictly enforced and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and/or forfeiture of all monies paid. All times quoted in these Rules and Regulations are Mexico Time.
- For Paraíso del Mar the reservation holder must be at least 25 years old and present state-issued ID upon check-in.
- The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this and or the rules below are subject to immediate removal from the property.
- NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
- If there is anything wrong in your unit at check in time, please notify the front desk within the first 20 minutes (this includes cleaning issues).
- Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items our of the condominium. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
- Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
- Fireworks, fire arms and drugs are prohibited by Mexican Law. Fireworks are prohibited on the beach without prior permission.
- No music or loud noise that might disturb owners and renters after 11:00 pm is allowed in order to preserve tranquility.
- Camping on the grounds of the condos or congregating in the parking lot is not allowed.
- It is prohibited to have tents, chairs or towels on the balcony rails which might be seen from any common area.
- Room capacity, 3 bedrooms (6 persons), 2 bedrooms (4 persons), 1 bedrooms (2 persons). Only 2 extra people are allowed per unit if the unit is supplied with sofa sleeper or extra beds.
- There is a charge for extra people that are 13 years of age and older (12 & under also count as an extra person but there is no charge for them).
- No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
- Sleeping inside the vehicles is not allowed.
- BBQ grills are not allowed inside the condominiums. BBQ's grills can not be taken out of the unit to the pool or any other area.
- Non-gas and all open flames are prohibited on condominium terraces or common areas.
- When leaving lower floor condos, please be sure to put the safety bar on the glass door and windows.
- The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit.
- Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in the designated trash areas next to the elevators.
- Please return all room keys upon checkout, to avoid a replacement key charge.
- ATV's, RV's, Trailers, Jet Ski, Motorcycle, bikes and sand rails must be parked along the designated area by the buildings.
- Only registered persons staying at the Resort are allowed to use common areas such as swimming pool, BBQ grills, etc. These areas cannot be used after 11.00 pm. The guest's visitors are not allowed to use the common areas.
- Casago La Paz and Administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
- No pets are allowed.
- Casago La Paz and Administration are not responsible for items left in the condominium please be sure to lock the units.
- The beach area is not our direct responsibility. We are not responsible for articles forgotten or left in the beach area.
- In case of an emergency after HOA or Casago La Paz office hours please refer to guard gate for assistance.
- People under the age of 18 cannot use the gym facilities.
- Children must be under adult supervision around pool and Jacuzzi areas at all times. There are no life guards on duty. Individuals under the age of 16 are not allowed in the original round hot tub. No children under the age of 12 are allowed in the new oval hot tub alone must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is forbidden running, diving, rough play and loud music (personal music devices only) at the pool and common areas.
- Fire pits are available for use between the hours of dusk and 11:00 pm.
- No food consumption permitted while in the pool or hot tub or within 6 feet, except at the swim-up bar.
- Swimming suits only are allowed in pools. Street clothes are prohibited in the pools and Jacuzzi.
- Personal items, including sports equipment, shoes, bicycles, etc may not be stored in hallways or common areas.
- Do not flush foreign items down toilets, including feminine products, condoms or wipes, the private wastewater system cannot handle these items.
- Smoking is not permitted in any unit. Out of respect of other guests, smoking should be kept 30 feet away from outside activity centers such as pools and grills.
I have read and understand these rules and regulations, I acknowledge that breaking these rules may cause the loss of any remaining time in the rental unit and the loss of my payment (rental and security deposits). Deliberate damages will be charged against my credit card or cash deposit on file with Casago La Paz within 10 days of your departure. I take full responsibility for any and all damage I or any of my guests may cause during my occupancy.